Holy Angels, Cranford
|Parish Priest||Fr Michael Gill|
|Phone||020 8897 8836|
The present Church of the Holy Angels dates from 1970 and is the third church to be built as a Chapel of Ease in the parish of S. Dunstan. The first was built just off the Bath Road by Father Maurice Child, but was burnt down in 1941; its replacement suffered the same fate in 1965. Both had work by Martin Travers, giving the interiors of the very basic structures of both churches a rather ultramontane flavour. The current church is about a quarter of a mile away form the original site.